Objectives & Procedures
1. Click on located next to Objectives & Procedures.
2. You will see multiple buttons on the page. By clicking on the button located on
the right hand side of the section, a description of what Objectives and Procedures
are will display.
3. Click on the smaller buttons located next to Goals & Objectives, Materials &
Sources, Procedures, Assessment and Collaborators for detailed information about each
of those sections.
1. Enter your information for each category.
2. Place a check in the box that grants permission to SOS to add your Teaching Idea to the
3. Once you have completed all the information, click
Review for Completeness
1. Once you have saved your information review your information, make necessary changes,
then click on the when you are finished.
2. A blue check mark will appear in the box which signifies this section is complete.
3. Click on the to hide Objectives and Procedures.
4. At this point, you may choose to submit your Teaching Idea or continue to Add Standards.