Note: General Information is the only category required for a Teaching Idea. Other categories may be filled out if you wish.
1. Click on located next to General Information
2. You will see located on the right hand side of the section. By moving your mouse over
this button, you will see everything that is required to be filled out in this section. There
are also smaller buttons next to each category that is required.
3. You will see multiple buttons on the page. By clicking on the button located on the
top right hand side of the section, a description of what General Information consists of.
4. Click on the smaller buttons located next to Lesson Title and Description for detailed
information about those sections.
1. Click on next to Subject Areas to show the subject areas.
2. Notice when the subject areas appear, there are some that have a button next to
them and others have a next to them.
3. If a appears, click on it to see the subcategories related to the subject.
4. When you have found the subject you would like to use, click the .
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see the added subject.
6. To hide the list, simply click the next to subject areas.
1. Click on next to Grades to show grade levels.
2. Notice when the grade levels appear, there is .
3. Click on for the grade level your idea is intended for.
4. When you have found the correct grade level, click the .
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see the added grade.
6. To hide the list, simply click the next to Grades.
Lesson Title & Description
1. Click on the next to Teaching Idea Title & Description for a detailed explanation of each
2. Fill in the boxes next to each category.
3. Once you have completed all the information, click
Review for Completeness
1. Once you have saved your information, the box next to General Information will turn
2. Review your information, make necessary changes, then click on the yellow box when
you are finished.
3. A blue check mark will appear in the box which signifies this section is complete.
4. Click on the to hide General Information.
5. At this time, you may choose to submit your teaching idea or continue on to add more
6. To submit your Teaching Idea at this time, click on the submit button on the tutorial