What is a Teaching Idea?
A Teaching Idea is...
- An idea or extra step to a lesson plan
- Stand-alone instructional experiences to be used a variety of settings
- A simple statement of what you may have found helpful to implement in a lesson or activity
- Description of hands-on exercises
- Search for teaching ideas here to see teaching ideas other educators have created
A Teaching Idea is Not..
A Teaching Idea is Not...
- NOT a lesson plan
- Is not elaborate
- If you have an elaborate idea, consider creating a lesson plan!